To protect H&D staff, patients, and clients from the spread of Coronavirus, we have been offering significantly reduced office hours supplemented by Home Visits and our New TeleHealth and TeleWellness services.
As we gradually expand our office hours to better serve the needs of those who require in-person care, we will be implementing strict new policies and procedures in accordance with NYS Department of Health law and World Health Organization guidelines.
Office Hour & Procedural Updates:
- Midtown clinic hours: Mon-Thurs 930am-4pm starting May 18th.
- 88th St is is open: Mon-Wed 8am-4pm; T and Thur 9am-5pm; and, Fridays 12noon-4pm.
- Clinicians will be increasing their treatment hours and days in clinic as safely as possible.
- While 88th St. and Yorkville have been open for essential services, Midtown's reopening represents forward movement towards a renewed normalcy.
- Please read our blog post outlining in detail our COVID safety policies going forward (dated May 17, 2020).